October Mega-Birthday Celebration:
Wherein we celebrated 6 birthdays in the family and I turned 30!!
(I TURNED 30!! Yeah--it's weird still!)
Wow--who's that Hottie?? haha
Henry stealin' the show :)
The boys have loved having a fire pit! We've done lots of bonfires!
Halloween 2012!
I made Oliver's vampire cape--I was proud of that!

(Somehow thanksgiving passed by without any photos!! Weird!!)
At the ward Christmas party I helped organize (a big job!)
Oliver and Everett went to a Christmas breakfast at the firehouse, and got to see Santa!
Our downstairs tree--the "kids" tree. The cat tipped it over like ten times during the whole season.
Our upstairs tree--a bit more formal :)
Christmas Eve was spent with Aaron's family, and the missionaries.
Mom, Dad and Henry at the Larson family Christmas Party!
All the bro's--minus Nate, who was still on his mission!
Loooooove
There was snow on and off in January and February and March and perhaps even a bit in April (hahah--I can't remember! It all dragged into a loooong winter). We battled sicknesses many times--Henry worst of all! He kept getting ear infections, mainly.
But the boys still got out and had fun every chance they got!
I braved the cold weather and took the boys to the zoo--BY MYSELF! I'm crazy :) It was like below zero that day and WINDY. But the perk was noone was really there, and we saw alot of animals!
Ben earned the rank of Eagle Scout--we were so happy for him!
Ben and his Mom and Dad--feeling relief it's over, I'm sure!
Oliver's valentine's box...every side was decorated as only a boy can...I kept trying to encourage him to put hearts or sparkly glue on it or SOMETHING! hahah--how did I get all these boys???
Everett and a few of his preschool classmates. We did (are still doing till the end of May) a preschool exchange group and it turned out really well!
Even Henry got into it!
I will need to continue this...but it brought us up to March almost! To be Continued...
















3 comments:
Did you miss Thanksgiving because your boys or you were sick? I remember cooking a huge turkey..haha!
haha! Loved oliver's valentine's day box... And your spider web hat with the big spider was aweeesoomme. where in the world did you get that? Fun post!
It was fun catching up on your blog just now, Stephanie! :) We've been thinking about you guys lately. Hope you're doing well! ~Lauren
Post a Comment