Hello Everyone today. I was reading my post from last night and felt the need to add this postscript because quite frankly--It could be worse. I may feel nauseous. I may feel spacey. I may feel extra tired. I may feel a little cranky. I may feel bloated. Oh wait, I wanted this to be a positive postscript :)--haha. BUT, I have to honestly say I haven't puked once yet. So no matter how bad I feel like it is--there are pregnant women all over the world puking right now--and I am not one of them. So, I have to tell you all that good news! I'm not puking! SOooooooo--it could be worse.
P.P.S. For all you girls out there wanting to have a baby--maybe my blog won't be the most inspiring right now...but, don't worry--Every pregnancy is different, so yours will probably be a total breeze, right? ;)
4 comments:
True that sister!! No puking is a big plus! :)
Arg! I forgot to give you those pills to pop! I hope you can rest and feel better soon. It is so hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you are right smack-dab in the middle of it. You can do it! You don't really have a choice now but still...YOU CAN DO IT!
Yes, I've had several friends hospitalized during their first trimesters because they simply couldn't keep anything down... You're right, it could always get worse. :) What else have you guys been up to lately?
Thanks for sharing the real side of pregnancy! We're starting to consider adding an addition to our family, so the more I am aware of the better!
Post a Comment