I am not one to mince words, and I can't keep a secret for the life of me, SO--here goes: I"M PREGNANT!!! If you already knew that, well--GOOD FOR YOU (like my old lady neighbor who insisted she knew three weeks ago, as did Aaron's grandma). But for the others that may not be psychic or missed my post on facebook, that's the news!!! I'm so excited!! I don't know how far along I am exactly...sooo--I'll let everyone know once I know (or ask my neighbor--maybe SHE knows...weird). I am figuring that I"ll be due in the end of March--my THIRD March baby. It's sort of odd, I know. But what can I say? It's not like I've planned it this way!!! It's totally just meant to be :). Now let's see if it's another boy...sigh--such a long wait till I know that. It takes so long to have a baby...I wish it was shorter...but, I guess it takes that long to mentally prepare.
In other news--not really news, but I haven't mentioned it before--we got a turtle, and a few fish, as a pet. The boys named him Dude, and he is adorable and tiny. I think he's a map turtle, I went into the creek to catch him--aren't I brave? He's become a regular member of the family--and causes all sorts of trouble :)--like, he's always hungry, he's even eaten a few fish!! And he's only a couple inches big at this point! Also, he makes the fish tank so dirty! So we always have to scrub it out--it's not easy. And he swims around his tank so happily, I actually think he likes living there. :) I'm not really a dog or cat girl, at this point--because I don't want to have to worry about poop, pee OR hair everywhere--so Dude is a perfect pet for me.
Also keeping me busy this month was that almost every day for the past two weeks was swim lessons for Oliver. And since we were at the pool for his lessons, we obviously had to stay for hours afterwards! The boys have gotten sweet tans--but I haven't, of course. My pale skin literally reflects-- repells-- the sun! I have some video of him swimming, but it's a new camera and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to download it!! Grrrrr!!! And now it is too late, so I will save that for another day!
5 comments:
Oh goodness! Congrats Steph! I definately missed the facebook post.
So excited for u guys!!! Lets get together soon!!!!!!
OMGOSH! I'm calling you right now!
AHHHHH!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :)
Congratulations!! This is such exciting news! I'm excited to start reading updates on another adorable Chapman baby. :)
How are you feeling? Good, I hope! Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment