Oliver sucked up Aaron's phone charger with the vacuum today and it was destroyed. Obliterated. I shouldn't have been surprised, I mean what parent has their four year old vacuum successfully for them? SO, after a full and oh-so-fun day of laundry till like 3-o-clock (all the while the boys rotating between watching tv and wanting to play outside), we finally went outside and just wandered around and played on the swingset until Aaron got home from work and promptly rushed us all out to buy himself a new phone charger and go to Lowes. I've been to this cell phone store ALOT (I feel like I'm constantly disputing bills...or getting things fixed), so when I saw a worker I recognized I must have said "HI" a tad too excitedly because Aaron kept teasing me that I have a crush on the AT&T worker...thanks Aaron. He can be so mean to me! Grrrrrr...I am a friendly, happy, perhaps a little perky at times, person...and I canNOT help it if that comes across as flirty. OKAY, Aaron? Can I help it if I'm trying to be nice?? And for heaven's sakes--I don't exactly have alot of adult contact...maybe I AM a little too eager to speak to another adult human being, even if it is just the random guy I know at the AT&T store. For goodness sakes. Geesh. And by golly gosh give me a break. hehe (Can ANYONE RELATE? At ALL? Someone please let me know I'm not crazy)...
Then we hit Lowe's and Kroger's and came home for the meat-fest (AKA: Aaron grills like whatever random meat we have in the freezer or fridge...enough for the neighborhood...or leftovers for a week...whichever works). Doesn't that sound delightful? Now don't get me wrong, I like to eat grilled chicken or even a grilled hamburger can be yummy...but there is just SOMETHIN' about meat in large quantities that really makes me squeamish. But I did make strawberry shortcake, which made me happy...but noone else ate any but me. Apparently all they wanted to eat was MEAT. Meat meat meat. Are you hungry yet? hehe
Tonight felt like summer...the smell of the grill, strawberries, our house is hot and the boys stayed up late watching a movie. And now I should go and get some rest--who knows what tomorrow will bring.
3 comments:
Stephanie...oooh that AT&T guy...I know who you're talking about. Well...
Just kidding aaron! Stephanie you need to be my size of pregnant and then no one will ever mistake you for flirting with them...I have like the most dead expression on my face at all times, and I usually glare at any customer service type people. love ya
April Fools!
Hehehe. That's too funny! My naturally friendly, perky self has gotten me into trouble one too many times with the opposite gender... mainly during my college days. ("But I thought you like me??"... "Um, no, not really.") :) Anyway, thanks for sharing! Your blog is always so much fun!
Post a Comment