These pics are in a rather reverse order of events...but I'm too tired to fix them all right now...so here they are:
**On Saturday, we went to Carillon Park and the Air Force Museum with my mom, dad, Grandma and Grandpa...
Here's Everett striking a pose on a train we thought was pretty sweeet:
A rare photo of my Grandpa Lang!! Posing at the Air Force Museum!
A quick shot with my Grandma Lang, at the AFMuseum--so glad we got to spend extra time with them!!
My baby sis, Natalie, was married on Friday!! So here is a little sampler of that day!
Don'tcha just wanna kiss those cheeks??
Here are some of the bro's outside the temple! (missin' danny!! OH, and Russ, too!!)
We were getting blown away! It was so stormy outside! (oh, BTW, I totally refashioned that dress and made all my own jewelry, too!)
Some undercover pics in the coat room of the temple!
Everett thinks it's hilarious to wear my shoes--he actually walks really well in them...
One day a couple weeks ago, I came downstairs to find this:
Goin' further back! Here's our Easter mornin' pic! (i wish I had some of those lifesaver gummies right now...downloading all these pics takes so much effort and time...I need to replenish my energy!!!)
Outta order, but here ya go for your viewing enjoyment:
Everett blowing out his candles, Oliver and Everett dancing at Natalie's wedding reception, and Oliver riding his bike WITHOUT TRAINING WHEELS (learned while I was getting ready for Natalie's wedding!) --cute cute cute!!!
And, I believe...I'm done.
2 comments:
So CUTE and adorable steph. You looked amazing at the wedding!!
I love your sis's wedding dress, beautiful. You'll have to show me how you made you jewelry. I noticed it yesterday at church, so cute. I love the cute little pic of Everett in the coat room at the temple and the one little toe sticking out of your shoe is hilarious.
Post a Comment