Monday, December 21, 2009

You know you were waiting for this...

OUR CHRISTMAS CARD!!! Yes, due to the fact that I am seriously awesome at technology, I couldn't get this to be cropped correctly when it was printed...and I ordered it twice...with a customer service lady on the phone trying to help me. It looked great every time--and then when I got my pack of cards, each time the words on the top would be cropped half-way off. SO, some lucky individuals may still get this crazy-cropped card (and if you are one of the individuals that still want one--please let me know--haha)...OTHERWISE, enjoy our dear little Christmas card here:



WOW, that was easy. But seriously--to all my sweet friends who already sent me a card, and to all my friends who didn't send me a card (you know who you are--haha) I want you to know that I am sincerely hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas. This is my favorite time of year, not only because Aaron and I fell in love during Christmas time, or because of all the beautiful family memories I have, but mainly because I truly do feel a deep love and gratitude for the Savior. I am so grateful for a set time each year, when we all can feel a small bit of that Christ-like love, real charity, for those around us. Everyone seems happier this time of year. I know I do--and I always pray every year that I can continue to feel this way throughout the year. There is so much to be grateful for this time of year. I could never have expressed all of this in a small card. I have such a strong testimony of the power of the atonement. The Savior truly changed my life in such a real, huge way that I feel an eternal gratitude for him. As I look at my sweet family, I cannot imagine my life had I not turned to the Savior and made covenants to follow him. Repentance is real--it is something that we all have to do on a regular basis to different degrees, but I know with all my heart that it is through the Savior that we can be forgiven and live forever with our families. I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that is on the earth today. For those of my friends who would like to learn more, here is a link. I know I am perhaps bold in writing all of this here, for everyone to read. But, when I celebrate the Savior's birth--these are the things that are in my heart. I love you all and am so grateful that you take the time to check in on my life now and then. I hope to stay in touch with so many people--it can become difficult to truly let everyone I care about know how much I still care and want to continue being friends! I wish everyone a content, peaceful Christmastime. Snuggle your loved ones extra tight!

3 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Miss Stephanie!!! Beautiful picture!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Stephanie. Thank you for your beautiful testimony. I know I was only your YW Advisor for a few months, but I love seeing one of my girls making the choices that keep them close to the Savior. You are a beautiful example to all around you. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family.

HeidiPie said...

Fantastic! I printed it right out and hung it up. Thanks for the card!