Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's the BEST time of the YEAR!!!

SO, we have had nothing but Holiday Cheer in our house lately. We put up both our Christmas trees the day after Thanksgiving, twinkling lights are glistening from our roof outside, and we don't listen to anything but Christmas classics. This will probably continue until almost Easter...seriously. We like Christmas alot here in the Chapman household. Oliver and Everett got to see Santa at the mall yesterday, but they wouldn't sit on his lap...Oliver just sort of snuck up to him close and whispered quietly "I want a train set." -- and then dashed away! Everett couldn't tell him what he wanted, but he gave him a big hug goodbye. I wanted to capture that moment forever--they were so cute. I hope that after I'm dead and I get to see my whole life before me that I get to rewind and watch those parts again and again--because I have a bad memory and I know I'll forget how adorable their first Santa visit was. Other recent pics and video that I thought my family would enjoy--lots of photos, no time for the descriptions! This is just a quick view of our past month!!:



3 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

I like how you did your curtains! Very cute!

Chapman Channel said...

Thanks, Megan! They were experimental, but I think they turned out!

Amelia said...

Oliver and Everett are at the sweetest age. You just want to put them in a time capsule or freeze them or paint clear nailpolish on them or something to make them last!