Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tupperware Motivation...

So I volunteered to HOST a party, but not just ANY party--a TUPPERWARE PARTY! This is my first time hosting a party that's not a birthday or christmas...so I don't want it to totally be boring...which in my book means having an immaculate house for my friends and family to ooh and aah over, and AWESOME goodies to eat. THUS, I have been painting everything in our house conceivable...and within my physical limits. This is all made possible by the superior child-care by my brother-in-law, my "Manny". He has been playing nearly non-stop with Ollie and Everett for the past three days. That guy deserves something...I'm not sure what--but something AWESOME! What do 14 year old boys like more than World of Warcraft or whatever? haha...
Anyhow, It's amazing the motivation that comes from knowing that people are coming over...and you don't want it to look like you JUST MOVED IN...when you've lived there A YEAR. I've got an arm-cramp like you wouldn't believe. In honor of my 1950's Tupperware Party I have painted my fingernails cherry-red. And I am wishing I had an adorable apron to wear all day tomorrow during the party. Maybe I'll just uber-curl my hair and wear a cute dress...anyhow, I gotta get my beauty rest! There's much to be done tomorrow morning!

No comments: