Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tupperware Party--COMPLETE.



I'm sure everyone was anxiously awaiting the results of my party. WELL, It was AWESOME. Pretty much the sweetest Tupperware party ever! :) Unfortunately I forgot to take pics, but the above picture describes the event perfectly. Haha! My house was miraculously clean, the hors d'oeuvres were surprisingly good (deviled eggs, chicken veggie wraps, poppy seed banana bread, homemade salsa and tortilla chips AND cranberry soda). I felt rather proud of myself. Thank you to my sweet family and friends that came for making it so fun and memorable! Now I feel like I want to start throwing more parties! Next party...maybe Aaron's and my birthday in October!

OH, and afterward my awesome hubby and brother in law, Danny became electricians for the evening and wired a new light and outlet in our sun room. I can go out there now at night--which hopefully won't feel creepy...there's something scary to me about turning on a light at night and not being able to see out the windows, but knowing that YOU'RE on display! Haha, that's a weird thought.

No comments: