Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ms. Summa Cum Laude is GRADUATED!!!

Yesterday was the commencement ceremony for WSU--and so I am OFFICIALLY a college graduate! Yeeeehaww! It was pretty exciting, actually, to go through the ceremony and know without a doubt that I was truly done! When I got there, I found out that I was graduating Summa Cum Laude--which means I had higher than a 3.8 GPA--I can't believe that! I haven't checked my GPA in years, so it was a bit of a surprise! Plus, it made me feel really special to have Aaron and the boys, and our parents, there cheering for me. It was so cute to see Oliver and Everett up in the stadium waving like crazy and blowing kisses to me. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. I really did it, and I am GLAD! I thought I would feel nostalgic, but instead I just felt HUGE RELIEF! Sighhhhh...And then when it was done my dad took us all out to eat at a yummy chinese buffet! Nothin' beats celebrating the culmination of years and years of hard work by eating tons of chinese food! haha. Seriously, though--THANKS MOM and DAD! And not just for the Chinese food, but "Thanks" for paying for so much of my education, letting me live at home and eat your food and use your cars for so many years :), going to all my concerts, and then also for just always supporting me through all the drama and stressful times that came along with school! I know I couldn't have done it without you guys! And most of all I want to THANK my sweetie, Aaron, for helping me finish through these last few classes! It was after I had Oliver that I stalled out on my classes, and you helped me have the motivation to JUST GET 'ER DONE!!!! I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZYYYYY! And thanks to my boys for their patience while I neglected them while studying for tests...and thanks for my sisters always cheering me on! I am just feeling so grateful for everyone that have helped me through this.
I'm DOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!

6 comments:

Amy Jane said...

CONGRATS STEPH!!

HeidiPie said...

Yay! You're Done! And a big huge CONGRATULATIONS from me!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am very proud of you.

The Letteer Family said...

CONGRATS! I bet it feels so good!

Chapman Channel said...

Thanks everyone!

Kritta22 said...

CONGRATS!!!! You are a superstar!