Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy Weekend! Weddings, Photo shoots, Easter!

Friday was VERY Busy--Aaron's sister, Emily, was married in the Columbus Temple and the whole day was filled with preparations for the reception, many pictures, lots of yummy food and visiting with family, then fun dancing and chocolate fountains at the reception! I did Emily's hair and makeup--I think she looked absolutely beautiful!!! These are just some of the pictures we took.














Emily's friend, Ashley flew in and was her photographer for the day and took hundreds of lovely pictures that I can't wait to share. Ashley spent the day (today--Saturday) with Aaron and I doing a full photo shoot of us and the boys, and then also Rachel's kids! She is so talented--I loved them all! Here are some of them as well!











6 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh your family is beautiful!

I love his little teeth sticking out!

Congrats to Emily!

Amy Jane said...

The pictures turned out great! HAPPY EASTER!

The Kammeyers said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are gorgeous! :) What a beautiful family! Hope you guys have a wonderful Easter!

~Lauren

The Letteer Family said...

Nice pictures Stephanie!! You're family picture is beautiful! You did a great job on your sister-in-law's hair and make-up too! I love their wedding cake!!!

Rachel H said...

You guys are hot stuff stephhers!! Love it!

HeidiPie said...

Her hair is beautiful, you did a gorgeous job. And I like the new pictures of your family, they're so cute!