And I can actually THINK for five minutes!!!! Ahhhhh...sweet peaceful silence. I turned off the TV (which seems to be a constant buzz in the background of our day), and I am contemplating what to do with my precious "ME" time. Should I work on some of my backed up sewing projects? Paint something? Write in my "real" journal about my ups and downs of life? Do some peaceful, meditative, YOGA? hmmmm...the options are endless. I better hurry before it's too late!
2 comments:
I know how precious that "Me" time is even before the kids come along, so I can only imagine how precious that time will be once I'm a Mom! :) Anyway, thanks so much for letting "my Aaron" crash at your place this coming Friday! I only wish I was going on this trip so I'd get the chance to see you. :( Anyway, hope you enjoyed your "Me" time tonight!
~Lauren
HAHA! I know what you mean. You don't want to waste that precious "ME" time on just anything!
Post a Comment