Sweet new baby niece!
My mom and Elsie , and proud daddy Mark :)
Everett snoozin' at the hospital while visiting Elsie!
Lena and Addie lookin' cute.
Oliver's lion tattoo he picked out.
Dane watching the Bird show.
Boatarific :)
At the aquarium...
The tigers were pacing back and forth in front of Ollie!
Everett's usual expression--heehee
Eva!!
Since Amelia and Danny decided to spend part of their "50's Vacation" at the Columbus Zoo, I couldn't pass up going with Oliver and Everett as well! Rachel also came with her NEW 2 week old baby girl Elsie, and Lena and Dane. Rachel and I were pretty funny with our little newborns (well--mine's not SO little anymore!) who just wanted to snuggle and sleep in their mommy's arms the whole time! Everett was a little trooper, though. He even sat in the big-boy double umbrella stroller, instead of his carseat-stroller combo. It honestly seemed too hot to not be in a pool, but about a few hours into the day it started torrential raining! Everyone else decided to call it quits and go get dinner--but not Oliver, Everett and I! We were determined to see the tigers and elephants (I had told Oliver we would like the whole morning). So we dashed through the rain from one exhibit to the next...and I got a super workout! I think everyone enjoyed the day!
3 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love the tiger picture!
Stephie- Cute pics! That one with you and Ollie really shows how much you look alike! Your eyes match! We had a good time too- although I wished we could have been up for seeing more... I guess for a "first" outing with Elsie we did good. =) The kids are all sooo cute. =)
Yall are too cute, we'd ya get them jeans. You look great btw. I really like your hair, you sooo pretty!
Post a Comment