Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lately...

Last sunday was Everett's blessing day at church. It was really special because all of the family came. It was so cute to see Oliver get so excited as he saw his aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents walk into the chapel. As each person would arrive, he'd run over and excitedly try to welcome them with hugs and his little chitter-chatter. I was very sad, though, because we were sitting in the back of the chapel and I couldn't really hear the blessing. They were having technical difficulties with the microphone--and Aaron didn't know until it was all said and done. I was pretty disappointed...but Aaron tried to write down as much as he could remember into my little journal for Everett. I hate technology so bad sometimes! But we did have a fun dinner and evening with everyone afterwards. Here's the latest family pics.


3 comments:

Kritta22 said...

What a beautiful family. (I went to school with Aaron, by the way!)

The Cochran Family said...

Beautiful family, just beautiful!!!! It is so uinheard of that your whole family can still live close enough to be able to take that picture! What a special day! Congrats! See you in a couple weeks!

The Duckers said...

That is such a special day! Congrats to everyone. I always love it when all the family gets together! It's probably one of my most favorite things ever!
You have a really cute family of four. :o)