Friday, May 23, 2008

cute baby bath!


I love giving Everett his bath in the kitchen sink--it's just so cute to me how a sink can be like a full sized tub for a baby! Everett is never quite sure WHAT to think about baths and this is his expression pretty much the whole time...hehehe. Afterwards, Oliver always wants to take HIS bath in the kitchen sink...I didn't get a picture of that because I was busy containing massive amounts of water splashing everywhere.

3 comments:

The Duckers said...

Your kids are so darling!
I found your blog on Tiffany's blog. I just wanted to stop and say hey. Aaron's family and my family were good friends growing up in Marysville.
Tell Aaron I said hi! (if he's like my husband, he never gets on here)
www.theduckerfam.blogspot.com :o)

Amelia said...

I love his face!! It reminds me of a little alien...like "WELCOME TO EARTH" on earth we take baths in metal containers on countertops. He's like "AHAH it all makes sense now!"

homeschooling Mama said...

How are the Chapman's? This is Heather. Aaron and I went to high school together. Your family and two boys are so cute! Keep in touch!