Saturday, March 15, 2008

Party time at last!


Oliver in his favorite hat, since yesterday anyhow :)








PARTY PICTURES!!!




Well, despite the fact that Oliver isn't totally recovered, and I officially caught whatever it is HE has, (I've felt like my head is at the bottom of a twelve foot pool since Tuesday!!), I still decided to throw Oliver his Birthday party. Mostly because not only was it Oliver's belated b-day, but also it was in honor of Aaron's Mom and Dad's b-days which we missed celebrating this past month. Aaron's parents, his brother Ben, and sister Caitlin came over for our little party. I tried to make a nice cake, but for some reason it was lop-sided no matter how I tried to adjust it. haha Oh well, no cake-business for me in the future! It was a strawberry cake with home-made vanilla-almond creme frosting. Everyone said it was yummy, but I can't taste anything right now because of this crazy cold--so I honestly don't know :) Oliver had a wonderful time with all the attention. I was so grateful that he finally had a real party for his two year birthday. He was sweet opening all his presents and then immediately wanting to play with each one. It was a really nice time with Aaron's family--really good memories. After we all ate and the presents were opened, we looked at Oliver's baby-photo albums. I can't believe how much he looked like himself from the moment he was born! It's so weird to think I'm going to have another baby in a matter of DAYS now!!! It makes me want to cling to Oliver to stay little even more! He can't get big! I miss him being a baby already...but he really is getting to be a big boy and I can't believe two years have passed! We sure love Oliver!!! Our big 2 year old!!!

4 comments:

Amy Jane said...

yay, oliver got his party! he is such a cutie. can't believe that you are about to have a baby so sooooon, im so excited to hold him!!

The Cochran Family said...

you look so itty bitty, you really should post a belly shot, im sure rachel could help you look your very best! :) good luck with the eminent delivery! Cant wait to hear the news!!! text me! 203-278-6757

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How are you doing. I am so happy for you. I can't believe that he is 2 already and that u are ready for another one. Man time flies. Have lots to tell you. Love ya,
Hilary

Amelia said...

Steph!! Post pics of your new Waldo as soon as you can!! I dont' know why but whenever I go to say Everett WALDO comes out. I love you!
amelia