On Wednesday, March 26th, Everett Glenn Chapman was born!! I was 38 1/2 weeks along, and still battling a HORRIBLE UNENDING cold that had pretty much floored me for the past two to three weeks. I went in Wed. morning and was soooo relieved to be actually admitted!! The end was near! :) I was only in labor for like 6 or 7 hours total--and I seriously only pushed for like 10 minutes. It was pretty amazing. I was really trying to get through without an epidural, but I seriously couldn't breathe through my nose--so I really was BEGGING for one by like 2:00 when my contractions were coming on really hard. I felt like I was going to hyperventilate without being able to breathe properly. I love epidurals. hahah It was my life saver!!! Everett was born around 4:12, and weighed 8 lbs 12 oz. He is now almost two weeks old and we are really starting to recouperate!! He is sooo sleepy and its been nice to be able to just EASE into being a mother of two. I honestly can say I didn't know how I could love another baby like I love Oliver, but the minute I saw him it was like my heart just was filled with double the love! Oliver is being a very sweet boy and is mostly very careful around him. I'm so grateful he's doing so well. Here are some pictures of my two boys!
5 comments:
oh my stephanie! he is so beautiful! many many congratulations to you and your boys!
sending happy thoughts you way...
yay, i've been waiting for you to blog about everett!! he is sooo cute!! i'm working this week for sharon, but next week we'll have to get together again!!
thank you!! I think he's pretty darn cute, too!
lucky you...three cute boys all to yourself!
wow, I'm jealous...he's beautiful. Congrats on the realtively easy delivery and stuff...lets hope the same for Missy Rach!
Post a Comment