Saturday, December 1, 2007

Kicking off the Season!


WELL, tonight was a beautiful evening with my sweet husband :). We went to an awesome Holiday concert at the Ohio Theater, with various choral groups from the area...the columbus symphony chorus, a columbus childrens' chorus, etc. It was so fun--It really made me miss singing in good choirs though. Sorry to the ward choir, but it just isn't quite the same for me. haha. If I can I would love to audition for the columbus symphony chorus sometime soon. It would be fun to participate in that. We were going to double date with Rachel and Mark, but the black plague has hit their home once more...If one person isn't sick, it's another in our vast extended family. I did feel sorry for the people around us, though, because Aaron is still getting over his bronchitis and seriously couldn't stop his coughing! Oh well, he's not contagious. I think...
Anyhow, I just love good music. It really got me in the holiday spirit! And it was so cute to feel the baby kicking throughout the whole thing. He's such a kicker--I think it's cute now, just wait a few months and I'll be in sooo much pain! It was fun to get all dressed up and hit the town with Aaron--we don't get to do it enough! So a big "THANK YOU" for Rachel and Mark asking us to go to that, otherwise we probably wouldn't have had the idea and opportunity.

3 comments:

Rachel H said...

YAY! I am glad you enjoyed it. I thought about you between up-chucking all last night. Glad it was enjoyable!! We still have to do a double date soon!
Love ya!
rach

As the days go on said...

Steph,
Thanks for your message. It was nice. Yeah I am so excited for us both. So when is your exact due date? How is everyone in your family? I have been so busy with everything. I hope that you are doing well.
Love ya,
Hilary

Amy Jane said...

you look so pretty!!! the tree looks pretty good too :)!