So I somehow got an email and got your blog address...so cute. Oli has the most beautiful eyes, you guys really are a beutiful family! Congrats on the boy! Trust me when I say "I KNOW exactly how you feel!" And I know YOU know that as soon as he is born you will be gald that he is not a girl b/c then you wouldnt have him! Thought of any names yet?
Well, Little Wolliver is a doll even just on his darling itty bitty ultrasound pictures! Hehee! I had tons of fun going to it and we are so excited for you! In only 2 months or so well get to see if we are having a little brawler to join him next year!! Love, Rach
We always do that whole boys against girls thing to danny too. It doesn't help that chilly's even a girl. I'm so happy to see pics of waldo he's cute, love ya
Hey, I think it is great that we are keeping the grandchildren in the pattern of 2 girls- 2 boys- 2 girls- (hopefully) 2 more boys! I alwaays read all of your blogs even though I don't comment much... LOVE YOU!! mom
6 comments:
So I somehow got an email and got your blog address...so cute. Oli has the most beautiful eyes, you guys really are a beutiful family! Congrats on the boy! Trust me when I say "I KNOW exactly how you feel!" And I know YOU know that as soon as he is born you will be gald that he is not a girl b/c then you wouldnt have him! Thought of any names yet?
Well,
Little Wolliver is a doll even just on his darling itty bitty ultrasound pictures! Hehee! I had tons of fun going to it and we are so excited for you! In only 2 months or so well get to see if we are having a little brawler to join him next year!!
Love, Rach
We always do that whole boys against girls thing to danny too. It doesn't help that chilly's even a girl. I'm so happy to see pics of waldo he's cute, love ya
THANKS for leaving me comments!!! I feel much more love now! :) hehe
Hey, I think it is great that we are keeping the grandchildren in the pattern of 2 girls- 2 boys- 2 girls- (hopefully) 2 more boys! I alwaays read all of your blogs even though I don't comment much... LOVE YOU!! mom
aww such a cutie already! this is what i miss about being prego... the ultrasounds, they are so exciting!
Post a Comment