Our Christmas Tree....
Well, with the beautiful winter weather lately, I have started to be even more in the Christmas spirit and today we finely got up the gumption to make some Christmas cookies to share with people...I don't know who yet--haha. By the time we were done, we were too tired to take them anywhere!! I thought Oliver would get into cutting them out, but really he didn't care for the whole process until he realized he could snatch them off the table after they were cooked and eat them! So, I decorated them by myself--Aaron was busy with his chocolate chip cookie factory. I don't think I could ever be a baker...my hand was like cramping up decorating only these few cookies! haha
Also, side note...we put our first ever bid on a house yesterday and we'll see on Monday afternoon if it was accepted...Aaron and I agreed to stop talking about the house like we own it already because it's driving us crazy!!! It's our first house ever, so it's not like our "dream" house or anything...if the bid falls through...I don't know what our plan is going to be yet. Maybe throw them for a loop and bid again only lower this time...hmmmm...I'll have to discuss that idea with my peeps. It's a 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath single story ranch...and it can use a little TLC, but I hope we get it :). It's in Delaware, and if we get it, I'm especially excited about having our OWN garage and driveway so I can get Oliver in and out of the car without having to worry about him getting hit by a car in our parking lot, and I'm also excited about having a REAL neighborhood with sidewalks, where we can walk! There's lots of other things I'm looking forward to in having a house...but we don't even know if we'll be able to get this one so i gotta stop obsessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment