Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Thanksgiving Special
Yesterday was my ultrasound and we discovered that we are having another boy! I can't say I wasn't a tiny bit disappointed, I mean I'm just curious of how it would be to have a little girl, but having another boy will be great for Oliver as his little buddy. Plus boys are super cute, too...I'm more worried about how I'll handle them as they're growing up! And, from an economical stand having another boy is going to be really cheap because I already have everything. So thats a plus--haha. Aaron is of course thrilled and already has a little teasing thing he says to me with Oliver. He'll say: "Boys against Girls!" And then him and Ollie try to chase me down and tickle me! Oliver loves it. Its cute...we'll so that's my news! 20 weeks down, 20 to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey steph..it's katie. congratulations, dear! having two boys will be hilarious...
if it's any consolation...max is really into polly pocket and princess stuff right now..he says that he is going to play with his "girlfriends"... so maybe you can get your girl kick that way. hahah
much love to you.
Post a Comment