Friday, February 10, 2012

I haven't updated in three months!  Christmas flew by in a wonderful flurry, and we have so many lovely pictures I would like to share!  But unfortunately that will have to wait for some miraculous time when I can download them, and go through them, etc. etc. etc.  We only just took down our Christmas tree last weekend.  We love Christmas around here!  Now we are preparing for Valentine's day...tomorrow Aaron and I are going to a fancy Valentine's Ball at OSU!  I hardly ever have to get dressed up (except for like going to church).  And this is supposedly formal, so I am pretty excited!  


In the mean time, I just wrote my brother, Nathan, who's on his mission.  This is basically what I would say if I had to update here, so I'm going to just post my email to him!  Killing two birds with one stone, so to speak! haha


Hey Nate! Quick update from our side of the world!  I'm typing with one hand right now cuz I have Henry squirming on my lap...makes this alot slower to type...oh well! We are doing pretty much the same as usual--Aaron's always working,  doing school work, or having fun with us in his spare time...I'm in a constant state of cleaning up messes, with very little time for much else, except the occasional grocery/shopping trip, and I've been trying to give myself time at night to sew or craft cuz thats fun for me.. .last night I sewed a cute apron to wear while I'm cooking (doesn't that sound domestic of me? hehe)...Oliver has been doing okay with going to Kindergarten.  He is really funny, though...I think he likes chasing the girls, and they chase him back (at recess!). Haha!  Everett is slightly sick right now with a cold, I'm hoping he can fight it off!  We all get sick, when one of us gets it!  He is in love with our crazy kitty, Buddy...and carries her around the house all day, either that or he's chasing her all day.  As for Henry, he is crawling so fast, and he is pulling himself up to standing next to furniture, and He is on a mission to get into the kitty's room and eat kitty food ( and possibly kitty litter, too...GROSS).  He gets in sometimes and spills her water...so nasty.  I think I solved the problem, though.  I put her kitty food and water in the downstairs bathtub.  That will work for now, I guess.  Buddy is declawed and fixed now, which makes me happier that she's not going to scratch stuff up.  We are going to try to send you a little somethin' for Valentine's Day!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  We love you!
Your sister,
Steph

1 comment:

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

awww how sweet!
I feel like I'm constantly cleaning up messes too...motherhood!
I like your domesticated apron! :)