SO, if my journal is anything like my blog...it has empty pages--just waiting to be filled in with all the events and memories of the past couple months. Unfortunately, I always feel like my brain is too tired to reflect back on things enough to properly write them down! Pregnancy brain has hit me hard...and a hefty dose of exhaustion and body aches! I'm going to be 32 weeks along tomorrow (I think...I don't want to double check that impromptu calculation). We have had zero luck in deciding on a name--but we have some super leads...sooooo...yeah, the suspense is killin' us to figure out who this little guy's gonna be!
I have like a million things that have happened in the past two months, so I might as well make a bulleted list for history's sake:
*Christmas with both sides o' la familia--lovely as usual :)
*Had an awesome New Year's Eve (aka we ate out with the boys, saw Tangled, and then came home early and I conked out before the ball dropped!!)
*Spent mucho time with the boys at home during various snow "storms"...during which time I have been baking like crazy.
*Hmmm...I know we've done more than this.
This is my problem. I can't remember it all. And the harder I strain my brain to remember, the fuzzier it is getting. Maybe I"ll try again tomorrow--AND, I may just post pics!!! Who knows...
No comments:
Post a Comment