Then Rach took me out for dinner as an early b-day present at a little diner called "Tony's Coney's" by our house that makes the best milkshakes! Everything about tonight was happy and quaint--I will always remember it! Thanks Rachie!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
My sister Rach and her kids came with us to kick off the autumn season with a trip to a pumpkin farm. It was absolutely perfect--the weather was beautiful, not too chilly--just crisp--and the kids were so happy. I loved every second of it. They had it all: a corn maze, sunflower maze, kiddie hay maze, petting zoo, a huge barn just filled with bales of hay to climb on with big slides for the kids, a loooong hayride out the the pumpkin patch with tons of pumpkins, homemade donuts and juice...it really was sweet. I would definitely go there again!
Then Rach took me out for dinner as an early b-day present at a little diner called "Tony's Coney's" by our house that makes the best milkshakes! Everything about tonight was happy and quaint--I will always remember it! Thanks Rachie!















Then Rach took me out for dinner as an early b-day present at a little diner called "Tony's Coney's" by our house that makes the best milkshakes! Everything about tonight was happy and quaint--I will always remember it! Thanks Rachie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It sounds wonderful! I love Fall!
we need to check it out with you guys...everett is so yummy in that hat!
yay! It certainly took a dreary day and made it happy! Thanks for being spontaneous with me steph!
Everett is the CUTEST thing ever!!! Love that stinkin' hat on him, what a babe! Looks like so much fun! Happy 27, a little late, I know. Love your thing with 3's, you family looks so cute and happy!
lots of love
Post a Comment