Elsie pulled herself up to a standing position for the first time ever on that swingset! Go Elsie!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Tuesday Nite Fun before the Black Plague HIT
So, I feel horribly sick right now...and that's not fun to talk about--so I'm going to show the cute pics from our fun day with my sister's and their kids. Amelia and Danny wanted to go to the temple on Tuesday night, so we babysat their kids since we live like ten minutes away. It was so fun--their girls are to die for CUTE! We loved having them over, and then as a extra-special treat, my sis Rachel and her kids came over too! We had a yummy dinner of some of the best tacos I've ever made...then, while we were hanging out, we had a surprising group of hot air balloons go right over the house, and as they were going over they looked so low I kept thinking--"I wonder if they are landing" and then one did land in a field just down the street! So we of course had to go down with the kids to see it! THEN, we hung out and ate ice cream till it was too late for all the kids. It was so fun! OH, and last week I painted our swingset white (I wish I had a before pic--it was pretty darn ugly), and so I want everyone to make note of how spiffy our swing set looks now--bright white!





Elsie pulled herself up to a standing position for the first time ever on that swingset! Go Elsie!
Elsie pulled herself up to a standing position for the first time ever on that swingset! Go Elsie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thank you guys so much! I'm so sorry you're sick. sending you get well internet vibes....zzzzzzsizzzzle sizzzle.
Cute pics! I love hot air balloons! Sorry to hear you've been feeling sick though. :( Hopefully you're feeling better!
Yay! Soooo cute steph! I am really glad you guys are recovering. Get some sleep tonight lady!
Post a Comment