My dear friend from WSU, Jessica, drove with her hubbie, Brad, and adorable baby girl, Lizzie, to our house for dinner last night. They live an hour away, so it was really sweet of them to make the trip! When Jessica is around, much laughter ensues--so it was a fun night for all! Here are some lovely pics of us catching up...





And as a side note--I have made some small improvements to our house, including making some curtains for our dining room:

It really brightens it up in there--don't ya think?
5 comments:
Sooo darling and charming!!! I love them! YAY!!!
Thanks Rachie :)
Wow! I love the curtains! I've been talking about making some of my own too. I guess I need a sewing machine first though. :)
Yes, sewing machines are ideal :)...Unless you wanna "Betsy Ross" it...there's some smarty-fourth-of-july-historical humor for ya, there, Megan :)
The curtains are gorgeous. I love the yellow how it brightens rooms and it always brings in a happy smile
Post a Comment