Saturday, July 25, 2009

Date night with Aaron...

Aaron and I went out to Macaroni Grill tonight and totally had a super time. I love the food there, and we were even serenaded by a lovely singer who let me request whatever Italian Aria that I wanted...she was really quite good, but I think she got nervous when, as we were chatting with her before she started singing, I told her that I studied vocal performance as well...because she kinda fell apart mid-song. Aaron was like, "You totally cannot tell someone that before they start singing! It's too much pressure!" I was like, "Hey, I was just excited that we had a love of singing and opera in common!" Oh well...that will keep her on her performing toes, I guess. We ate way too much, and had way to much fun giggling and laughing about weird stuff, and missed the boys' cuteness way too much! I mean, seriously--who wouldn't miss THIS:



1 comment:

Armstrong Family said...

Date nights are great...eh!? I would be nervous too if you where listening to me sing. I also know how good you are. So I'd be really scared!