Friday, May 1, 2009

Obesity...here I come.

Lately I haven't been working out--I don't know why...it's like I'm not as motivated as I should be! I was taking the kids to the YMCA with me, but it seemed like every time I did--they got horribly sick with an ear infection or pneumonia! Besides the fact that its just so much WORK to get the boys in and out of the YMCA daycare... And then I think that I SHOULD get up early before Aaron leaves for work and go exercise...but that means I can't sleep in till eight. And I really like sleeping in! And to complicate matters, I have been eating WHAT-EV-AH I want...I feel as if I am in a crossroads--I'm either sliding down the slippery slope to serious mid-life PEAR-shape, OR I can kick my butt into gear and work towards that hot bod that I just know is somewhere within me waiting to come out! I just have to vent because my WHOLE life I've considered myself to be pretty healthy--but lately I'm just not doing what I grew up doing...like 100 jumping jacks multiple times a day, and stretching like a yoga-master, and walking every day...etc. etc. I've always wanted to be able to do "man"push-ups. I think that should be on my list of things to work on. And I have to seriously increase my veggie-intake...and not in the form of fries or mashed potatoes. SO, well--I guess that's all my venting for now.

A side note--I have been sewing like crazy today trying to alter clothes I have into clothes I actually will want to wear...I've so far taken in two skirts so they fit me better now and I am altering a long sleeved shirt into a short sleeved shirt...but it's not done yet. I don't want to just give away all my clothes that I don't wear without at least TRYING to make them look good. And I guess I'm done now--ADIOS!

2 comments:

The Cochran Family said...

Complaining about being chubby, and complaining about taking IN cloths...all in one blog?? J/k I feel ya sista...the prego card didn't work out for me either :) There's always next month :)

Tyler and Sunni said...

Stephanie, I'm sure after reading that last blog there will be a lot of people not liking you anymore. Your beautiful and you look great. I don't every want to hear you talking like your getting big again! Especially when you look the way you do!