
Speaking of challenges...I've been slowly and surely taking my last math class to finish my "8-year bachelor's degree" (that's what I've been calling it lately). If this is TRULY my last class then I will graduate from WSU with a bachelors of music degree. I can't tell you how this makes me feel. I feel FREE. I feel like a weight is going to be lifted off of my shoulders!! I have wanted this for so long and now I'm practically there! While all my friends back at Wright State are almost done with their masters...I have only almost finished my BACHELOR'S--but, I don't care--because I was busy having TWO ADORABLE CHILDREN!!! Yes, that was a minor interruption in my education...but not anymore! I'm DONE!!!!!!!! When I had a five-day old infant, back in April, I started my second-to-last class and I thought I was going to die, it seemed so overwhelming and hard to study with a newborn (and a two year old!!!)--but I'm so glad I did it! Right up to my final exam yesterday, I felt so overwhelmed with how hard it felt to learn this stupid math!!! I'm so grateful I pushed through, though, and just kept moving forward, one class at a time. Learning information and having to do homework and take tests is hard--learning information with a postpartum-mush brain, battling guilt every time you are studying for a test and your kids need you, and then getting A's is REALLY HARD, THUS-- I AM AWESOME. :) After so many years of my life thinking and working toward this dang degree--I better toot my own horn a little bit!!! When the diploma is officially in my hands it will feel so good! And so, I wait for that day to come...
And NOW, for some cute pics from our life lately:
Oliver, Everett and I went to Innis Woods on Sunday and Oliver kept coming to this "window" and asking to come into the "house"...then he'd run around and do it again, we played that game for a long time!
Rachel and My visit with the kids to the Franklin Park Conservatory last Wednesday...Lena looked so pretty in the butterfly house with her dress and butterflies swirling around! But, don't let that fool you--that sweet little Diva will choose when she wants to smile and when she definitely DOES NOT want to smile!!! haha:
4 comments:
You are AWESOME!! You can soo toot your own horn! You make me wanna go back to school! congrats! You are a superstar in my book!
Congrats on the house too!
steph, your house is so cute! can't wait to see it!! congrats!!!
What a great post! How awesome to be homeowners! :) Keep up the great updates!
Oh, Stephanie, I was going to tell you... Probably the easiest way to change your template would be to just follow the instructions on a free blog template website. (thecutestblogontheblock.com is one, so is onecuteblog.blogspot.com, etc.) Let me know if you need any more help! :)
Oh MY GASH!!! What a cute cute cute house!!! I can not beleive that you got it for such a rockin deal! What a find! Way to go guys...I love it and can't wait to see it! Good Luck with all the unpacking and decorating! :) I'm sure you have abundant help with the latter
Post a Comment