Thursday, October 11, 2007
So, is everyone satisfied now?
Hellllllllllllllllloooooooooooo bloggers everywhere! This is my first official post on my (OUR--but I highly doubt Aaron will ever post anything!) new official Chapman Family blog. I've never been one to be able to resist sisterly peer pressure, so after scoping out some great and interesting blogs, I have jumped on the bandwagon. I kept saying that I dont have time to do it, but I've realized that if I substitute a little of my craigslist-time with blog-time, it will all even out...plus it won't tempt me to buy things like craigslist does.....Plus our family deserves the publicity of a blog cuz we are pretty awesome and Oliver is so darn cute I just know he will be "discovered" by some baby modeling agency...and we'll become extremely rich!!!! But, that would just be a pleasant side-effect...so anyways...I just realized I left my new expensive straightening iron on and my frizz is calling its name....so I guess I will leave todays blog at that. Tune in later for more...BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You rock sister! Bloggers of the Larson sisters unite!heehee!
Welcome to the dark side. Hey we might be buying another house. We're like ghetto lords now!
Post a Comment