
Last night Aaron and I went on a little Anniversary date to the dinner theater, La comedia. We saw the Fantasticks and it was really great! The food was pretty yummy, especially the salad with the "house specialty" mango/papayo chutney dressing, which I SWEAR they announced like ten times. It was making us laugh. I kept thinking, "I wonder if we should ask for Ranch just to throw them off?" Anyhow, it was cute because they announced that it was our third anniversary before the show and took our picture. I think we were the youngest people there. Oliver stayed at Amelia and Danny's and played with Eva and Addie. Mom said that he kept hugging and kissing their dog, Chilly, and then he turned his affections to Eva and wouldn't stop hugging and kissing her! He's a loverboy right now! Anyhow, it was really a sweet night :)
2 comments:
Yay! You guys are so cute! I am so glad you had fun! Ollie IS a loverboy too!
and I will add he gave ME a kiss today and he used to be scared of me. that made my day,
Post a Comment