Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Weekend Memories:

  • Romantic late night dinner with Aaron, at an unexpectedly quaint and yummy restaurant down a rather scary alley in downtown Columbus!  It was this ancient bar/cafe called the Ringside Cafe (seriously it's from like the 1880's), that is like the best place in Columbus for burgers--which must have been exactly what the baby wanted :).



  • Today, finally going to the temple with Aaron after too long!  Nothing says true love like sitting in the celestial room with your sweetie...



  • Then tonight I was completely surprised by the boys and swept off on a date with them!  We got loads of yummy candy and went to see Gnomeo and Juliet.  I never ever want to forget Oliver and Everett's cute voices telling me they were taking me on a date, but it was a SURPRISE!  Also, they were so adorable watching that movie--they definitely laughed the loudest in the theater!  Nothing melts my heart like a date with all my boys...sigh.  (And Everett gave me LOTS of extra kisses tonight, so I think he really felt the love! haha)


Aaron and I plan to surprise the boys by decorating their rooms with lots of cut-out paper hearts for Monday morning...so I better go get cutting!  
Happy Valentine's Day Weekend Everyone!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

sounds sweet!! was gnomeo and juliet good?

HeidiPie said...

Sounds like loads of love!! =)