Wednesday, September 9, 2009
You, too, can own this car!!!!
Do you like the luxurious privacy of deeply tinted windows? Do you like to customize the tilt of your seat "just so" every time you get in your car? Do you like to jam out to cassette tapes? THEN--Buy this spectacular specimen of a vehicle! You will be the envy of every 85 year old in your neighborhood! We have treasured this car and have had nothing but luxury since the day we bought it. BUT, as all good things must come to an end, we are parting with it. MAKE US an offer we CAN'T REFUSE!!!! I can say nothing but good about this car! The only thing as smooth and soft as it's leather seats is how smooth and quiet as it is on the road. LIKE I SAID--LUXURY here, people!!! View it HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well if you put it like that, I must own it! ;)
Stephanie I can't believe you are parting with that beauty....what's wrong with you?
Some say we are crazy...but everyone will understand once we are driving a sweeeeet minivan, or some-such vehicle. haha
That made me laugh so !! Awesome description...if only I could be so lucky...do you take trade ins?
Post a Comment