Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow--Glorious Snow!

On Sunday the frozen temperatures broke into the thirties and forties and so we headed out to finally really enjoy all this snow! Aaron used his manly muscles to make a huge snowman and then we took a walk and went sledding in our backyard--strategically missing trees and the creek. (No small feet, if you ask me). It was really fun and I'm glad we didn't take down our Christmas tree yet. It has been the most "Christmassy" weather yet. Almost everyday Oliver wishes someone a "Merry Christmas"-- Its so cute how much he loved Christmas this year! I suppose we'll have to take everything down in a week or two...I don't know. Maybe I"ll just put hearts on our tree and move forward until spring!

This was my homemade wreath on our door--it just looked pretty with the sun shining on it. I don't know if it will last another year (it's pretty beat up).


Babies looking at Snowmen= Cute.



Babies on TOP of snowmen= Perfection.

Oliver is obsessed with hitting me with snowballs...
.he gets that from his dad.


This is actually not a picture from Sunday, it's from last Wednesday when Aaron was shoveling us out from the storm. I saw Everett looking out the window watching Aaron and Oliver outside in the snow, and he just looked like he desperately wanted to join them!


Sledding fun!


Snow Angels just come naturally...no one showed Oliver how to do this!

This picture was actually taken today--they look like twins sometimes!

2 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

They do look a lot alike in that picture! ...and what a perfect snowman!

Amy Jane said...

Fun in the snow!! Man those boys are cute!!